-The Time Machine- -The Time Machine-

Very well thought of.

yeah. the last line (I won't spoil) is VERY well thought of. good work.

A New Breed of Hero A New Breed of Hero

what was that all about?

A monkey that keeps crapping around and throwing poo at everything.
and the only thing that made it a "spider-monkey" was the "spider-man" suit. heck,
he didn't even have spider powers.... I didn't like it at all... that was bad, real bad... and stupid.

how this got an "awesome" score is beyond me... maybe too many people like monkeys that throw
crap and that craps all the time... but this seriously shouldn't have had an awesome score.

Splapp-me-do responds:

Erm... he's not supposed to have spider powers. The joke is that he's just a normal Spider Monkey in a stupid costume. Spider Monkeys are real animals, but you OBVIOUSLY don't know that...

LoZ - The Final Link LoZ - The Final Link

great.

great.... BUT!

how comes Link is wearing a white suit? he's supposed to wear a green tunic...

and also, at the menu, you put Courage on top, Power bottom left and Wisdom bottom right.

That's all wrong!

The correct order is: Power on top, Wisdom bottom left, Courage bottom right.

note to previous reviewer: that's not ANY theme, that's Sephiroth's theme from FF7 (everyone should know that)

LeviFolds responds:

i answered this question a million times before AND explained all this in my description UNDER THE LINK TO THE MOVIE and IN THE MOVIE ITSELF - if you failed to read any of that information then i am not going to directly respond to your review
-this has been a generic response-

FFF:Power - Chapter12 FFF:Power - Chapter12

FFF Serie is great!

yea, definetly, your FFF serie is great. one thing though, I clicked the "site" link to go check your site, but it sent me to some dumb site that has no realtion to any FFF.

it says it's spme strange and dumb shopping site. so I was wondering, can you post what your real site's address is?